Chicklet - Add to Google Homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For my eyes are jealous of my heart!

This small piece is self explanatory and can be considered as "Rumblings of a friend in solitude".

Time wounds all heels before
Time heals all wounds!
The former came uninvited
The latter is hiding unintended

A victim of her ego with
Silence as her shield
She locked herself in a cage
Despite being smart enough to recognize this stage

A victim of his ego!
Does not know where to go!
His exasperations so true
Alas, persuasion isn’t his virtue

Her shield is her weapon
A curse he bequeathed upon
Her weapon so sharp
Making it a no exit trap!

A life so ecstatic
Shattered by a silence so static
A frozen friendship so artic
With the chillness of Antarctic

How do I explain that? Never
post the opera, behave like a black spider!
Climbing the height of conceit, wont make you a winner!
For I am a tree lover despite being a wood pecker!!


She has been close to my heart
Yet far from my eyes!
How can I help my eyes for being far?
For how can i help my eyes for its jealous of my heart!
For how can i help my eyes for its jealous of my heart!!

Happy reading!

Yours rumblingly!

1 comment: