What I have understood in a nutshell is as follows:
· The inner being of both - the individual and the universe is luminescent consciousness which has the ability to become aware of it. This luminescent consciousness is called by various names but it is essentially the only existent Vastu in this world. This Vastu manifests itself as time, space and spatial forms.
· “Aanor aniyaan mahato Mahiyaan!” this means what is in the atom is the same makes up the universe. That which is present in the atom is the Space energy and the meaning of the word Akasa is stated as “Aa kashayati aakasa ha!, That which imparts light to others or make others shine is called Akasa”. This means that Space Vastu is luminescent. I am stressing the aspect of luminescent again and again for you to start perceiving God as light.
· Pranava is the causal element which triggers this evolution process and this manifests as visual and aural forms. Pranava results in the primordial pulsation and this pulsation is triggered and sustained by a divine progression and proportion which is called Absolute time.
· Absolute time creates Absolute Space. These 4 things – Absolute time, absolute space, Aural Pranava and Visual Pranava combine together to form spatial forms and hence this universe.
· The Vastu as God’s particle, its characteristics, the Pranava, the pulsation, the rhythm, the progression, its proportion and the resultant energy states – all the scientific facts, theories and processes are captured and codified as a Dharma which is called as Hinduism today. The science behind this subtle energy is reflected in various art forms that includes Poetry, Classical music, dance, Sculpture and building architecture.
· All these manifestations are harmonics of 5 and 8 differentiated by the Golden proportion / God’s ratio to reflect the various states of consciousness. This intrinsic order is called Dharma and the cyclic nature of this evolution is the Karmic code embedded in the universe. Nothing in this universe is superior to the Dharma and Karmic code.
· The divinity manifests in us and the space within us is nothing different from the macrocosm. Consciousness which exhibits itself as a state of being because of our mental vibration can evolve to a higher plane to devolve back into the luminescent core.
· Sanatana Dharma popularly today known as Hinduism is the repository of this supreme secret not just as a philosophy but integrated with every stage of our life. This can be understood better only if we can give due respect and attention to the language and scriptures, our spiritual tradition interwoven with arts and architecture that contains these treasures.
· The temple culture & Idol worship that we have symbolizes the best of science known to human beings and we need to understand this and preserve this in the best possible
I am open to constructive criticisms on any of the topics and I can be reached at the mail ID shared in the first page of this book. My only request to you is “Please share this book or parts of this book without any hesitation to your friends and family and help us dispel the ignorance about rich ancient Indian culture”.
I shall end this with some of my favorite quotes of Dr. Einstein.
“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God. We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us.”
Satyam Param Deemahi!
May we meditate on the supreme truth!