Chicklet - Add to Google Homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My first time...

Disclaimer: You would have read something similar in the email, some time back. So with a thanks to the original writer who gave us ver1.0, consider this as ver 2.0. I can't tell you what its about, but never jump to conclusions till you read it fully. If you are born and brought up in urban centers, then you are still waiting for your first time.

Beware, many times such "items" act as mirrors to our own thinking process ;). What i can bet is that you just can't read this just once!

Enjoy this and have a great weekend...


It was a hard day’s work
Didn’t realize it is so dark
A beast that she is,
At a flash of her thought
And a thought of the act
As I chuckled to myself
My stress greatly unbuckled

Till half past nine
The evening was fine
I was tasting wine
Her toes drawing random lines

The sky wasn't dark
But I had my mark
The moon was high
All alone just her and I

Her hair so dark
Her skin so soft
Her eyes so blue
I think she knew what I am going to do

Her lips so moist
Her eyes on her calf
Her legs so fine
My fingers ran down her spine

I didn't know how
Yet I decided its now
Slowly I tried my best
To place my hand on her breast

I wasn’t sure
Had I managed to lure
My lips so dry and
My fast beating heart
She took her time yet slowly
She spread her legs apart

The moon went into hiding
As the clouds came to my rescue
My hand went into a sliding
As her soft moans gave me cue

As she felt no shame,
For this,
No excuses are lame
Deep inside feeling a flame
I was ready for the game
As there is no one to blame
After a little while
Slowly & steadily all the white stuff came

Beads of perspiration
A sigh of satisfaction
A sense of levitation with
A sense of accomplishment
As I heard a energetic mow
I gathered happily myself slow
Thinking its all over now,






My first time..... milking a cow!


Happy Reading!

1 comment: