Chicklet - Add to Google Homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It starts....here and Now.

"Shreyo bhooyat Sakala Janaanam" ....means prosperity to all the living beings in this world !.. I want to start this blog with this benign thought.

This space in the internet is so unique and so special to few of you that this can provide a snap shot whats on my mind... I am not suggesting that it matters to you or this is what you are seeking out in life...but try anywhere else, you can't get what you get here in this site....a piece of my mind :).

For the few souls who are VORG (victims of rags gopalan a.k.a my relatives and friends) in this world and happens to share their life with me in what ever measure, this is one more manifestation of mine....

Divinity manifests when there is discipline and sustained effort over a period of time and thats the reason some one has probably said "work is god". While i believe in this, despite thats not my virtue, i shall make every effort to overcome this intertia time and again to share my thoughts in this site.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment